If you are one of those hoping to study in Canada with a little amount, then this write-up is for you. In this article, we’d be providing you with every information you need concerning the best cheapest university in Canada for international students for the 2022 calendar year.
Why should you study in Canada?
There are lots of reasons why you should snatch on this opportunity to study in Canada. It offers several benefits including;
- First, by now, you must have known that Canada is a nation littered with lots of opportunities, thereby, making it the preferred educational base for numerous international students.
- Canada is among the best and top countries in the world you can reside in.
- Canada offers you an opportunity to reside permanently and become one of its citizens.
- Canada is a multicultural country. In other words, irrespective of what your traditions are, Canada respects them all, coupled with the fact that it is a democratic country that protects the rights of people.
- You can also get a good job in Canada after graduation, as it provides lots of job opportunities for its students, citizen or not.
- Canada provides quality health care at an affordable rate.
- You can be a student in Canada and be working at the same time, this presents you with an opportunity to acquire skills and work experience, while also managing your finances.
- Canada provides lots of scholarship opportunities for international students.
- Canadian universities offer degrees that are popular and widely recognized globally or internationally.
- Canadian Student Visa.
- How Express Entry Works.
- How to Study and Work in Canada.
- Fastest Ways to Immigrate to Canada.
- Canadian Professional & Skilled Workers Program.
Cheapest Universities in Canada for International Students
The following are the cheapest universities in Canada for international students. You are free to copy any of the names of the University below and research them on google to gain more information.
- University of the People
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Regina
- University of Guelph
- Canadian Mennonite University
- University of Montreal
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Calgary
- Bradon University
- Universite de Saint-Boniface
Cheapest Universities in Canada to Undertake an Undergraduate Study Program
Here, we provide a list of the cheapest universities in Canada to offer an undergraduate study program;
|Average Tuition fee
|University of the People
|Universite de Saint-Boniface
|University of Guelph
|Canadian Mennonite University
|Memorial University of Newfoundland
|University of Montreal
Cheapest Universities in Canada to Undertake a Master’s Degree Study Program
|Average Tuition Fees
|Memorial University of Newfoundland
|University of Northern British Columbia
|Simon Fraser University
|University of Calgary
|University of Saskatchewan
|University of Regina
Cost of Living in Canada for Students
Unlike most other top countries of the world, the cost of living in Canada comes cheaper and differs based on the area where the university is situated in the country. However, the Canadian government has made a decree that all international students have to get proof of having up to $10, 000 CAD in addition to tuition.
This proof is to be submitted when you are applying for your study permit. As an international student, you are must prove yourself capable of covering your tuition fees and still have an extra $10, 000 to meet other expenses. However, it might be higher than that, but $10,000 is the minimum requirement.
How to Study for Free in Canada?
Indeed, you can study in Canada for free. The country has been dishing out lots of scholarship opportunities for both undergraduates and graduates international students.
These scholarships in Canada are provided by the Canadian government and other higher institutions to assist international students like you to acquire quality education without charges.