BUK Admission List– This is to inform all candidates of Bayero University, Kano BUK that the management of BUK has announced BUK Admission list in the new academic session come 2020/2021. That is to say that students can now check out their respective names via BUK Admission Portal.
Must Read: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Please have it in mind that this information is said to be meant for all BUK Aspirants who took part in the concluded BUK Screening Exercise. Their names will be listed in JAMB Admission Portal. I will urge you all to simply follow the simple procedure below to check out your name.
How to Check BUK Admission List Online 2020/2021
- Simply navigate to BUK Admission Portal Via http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Make sure you provide your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Choose your state of origin and your Gender either Male or Female.
- Finally, you will have to click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ in other to check if you gained admission into BUK.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
1: All BUK Candidates are been expected to print a copy of their admission letter in the link below. Be rest assured that the letter is said to be generated fo Free which will take place during the screening exercise.
2: BUK applicants are been expected to check out their admission status on the Jamb site and make sure they download the Jamb Admission letter. This will simply be an addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter you are to present.
SCF is saying a Big Congratulations to all those who gained admission into BUK, we wish you all the best of it all. Do we hope you found this post interesting? do well to share it other via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ respectively.