After you must have finished your JAMB Examinations, all applicants are been expected to Upload their respective O’Level Results On JAMB Caps. Sometimes, after uploading your result, you might not be able to see them on JAMB Caps. Now we will be sharing with you how you can Check Olevel Result On Jamb Caps Portal.
Based on the statement which was released By JAMB, We came to understand that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), has made it known that no candidate with awaiting O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) result will be admitted. Do well to make sure your result is intact.
How To Check If Your O’level Result Was Successfully Uploaded On JAMB CAPS
All candidates are expected to follow instructions in other to achieve what you want. They are as follows below.
- Kindly Navigate JAMB Portal via jamb.org.ng/efacility/,
- Locate and click the three-Dot links at the top right of your screen.
- Now simply click on “Desktop site” (as indicated in the image below)
- With your Username and password, do well to Login
- On the new page, “Check Admission Status”
- On the new page, simply tap on “Admission Status“
- Kindly click on Access my CAPS.
- Click on “My O’level”
Note that If your result happens not to be on JAMB Portal, Know it that you will see your grades as indicated in the image above.
How To Use Your Personal Computer(PC) to Check it Out
Below steps are ways you can check if your waec result was truely uploaded with your Computer. They are at following below.
- Kindly navigate the JAmb Portal Via jamb.org.ng/efacility/,
- Access your JAMB Profile with your Username and Password.
- Locate and click on “Check Admission Status”
- Click on Admission Status,
- Make sure your click on Access my CAPS.
- Then click on My O’level
Some FAQ on Uploading O’level Result on JAMB CAPS Portal
=> Is Jamb Re-uploading of WAEC or NECO Result Compulsory
Ans: Note that is it Compulsory, You need it in other to be considered for admission.
=> I Checked My Result but I didn’t See my Exam Number. Please, what should I do?
Ans: Fear note, hence according to JAMB Support, it will be updated.
=> When is Jamb Re-uploading of WAEC or NECO Result to JAMB Portal Going to End?
Ans: Be rest assured that there is no exact deadline for re-uploading the O’Level results to the JAMB portal. All candidates will be made known of the deadline date.
=> Can someone who has used a result during registration replace the result with another one
Ans: Very possible. the previous result detail will be deleted upon login.