FUTO Admission List– This is to inform all candiates waiting for FUTO Admission List for the New academic session of 2020/2021. It as well interest us to let you know that You can now check your admission list on the FUTO Admission Portal, and as well, you can check Futo Result Online.
Must Read: List Of Courses Offered By Federal University of Technology (FUTO) 2020/2021
How to Check Supplementary Admission List
Candidates who want to Find out FUTO Batch A Supplementary Admission list via the schools Portal. Or you can as well follow the steps below.
- Candiates should go to FUTO Admission Portal via https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
- Carefully submit your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided for you.
- Now simply click on ‘Submit’ In other to access your FUTO admission status.
Candidates Should Take Note of the Following:
These changes are said to be applicable to all candidates which are been offered 2020/2021 supplementary Admissions (Batch A). Below are the changes they must take note of.
- Be rest assured that applicants in Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), and Soil Science & Technology (SST) are all expected to divert to Full time “AGRICULTURE”.
- Be rest assured that applicants who are into Cyber Security (CYB), Information Technology (IFT) and Software Engineering (SEN) should all migrate to full time “COMPUTER SCIENCE”.
- Be rest assured that Candidates in Environmental Health Sciences (EHS) should change to “DENTAL TECHNOLOGY”.
- All applicants who are in “Environmental Management” (EVM) are expected to swap to “URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING”.
- Lastly, all applicants in Forensic Science (FRS) should change to “BIOCHEMISTRY”
Access Your FUTO Admission Status From Portal
Below are the simple ways you can simply access your FUTO Admission list via the school Portal without any form of stress.
- Candiates should vivist jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Simply log in to your Jamb Profile just with your Username and Password
- Now you will have to click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Simply follow your exam year and your registration number on the space provided
- Now finally, Simply Click on “Check Admission Status” in other to access your FUTO admission status.
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and lots more. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.
Leave a Comment