Jamb Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering– On this portal, we will be lecturing you all on some amazing post which covers all you really need to know about Electrical Engineering as a course in Nigeria. Trust me, Nigeria has all it takes to make you fulfill your dream as an Electrical Engineering in as much as you desire.
Also Read: JAMB Subject Combination & Requirement For Psychology In 2020/2021 Session
The above-mentioned course is among the most wanted courses in Nigeria, but be rest assured that the course happens to be a science course. In other to study Electrical / Electronics Engineering in Nigeria Universities you must make up your mind. Below information comprises of O’Level Requirement, Direct Entry Requirement and Lots more. Read through to get the full Info.
WAEC Subject Combination& Requirements For Electrical/ Electronics Engineering(EE)
Candidates who want to study Electrical / Electronics Engineering in WAEC must make sure they have at least five (5) credit. Be rest assured that this Subject Combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE.
Below is the list of O’Level requirements you must meet in other to study Electrical Engineering in any of the Universities in Nigeria.
- Mathematics (Compulsory)
- Use Of English Language (Compulsory)
- Any other Science subject
- A trade subject
Post UTME Requirement For Electrical Engineering
Below is the list of Post UTME Requirement For Electrical Engineering. They are;
Candidates must make sure they have at least five (5) SSC credit In their Post UTME Exam which also includes passes in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English Language respectively
Factors to Consider (WAIVER)
- In Lagos State University(LASU) Its the same as in Mechanical Engineering.
- PHC requires the fifth ‘O’ level credit pass in any Science subject preferably Further Mathematics.
- While in RSUST – It is the course as in Civil Engineering.
- At the University of Nsuka (UNN) it’s just the same as in Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement For Electrical Engineering
Below is the list of Direct Entry Requirement For Electrical Engineering. They are;
- Candidates are been expected to have at least an ‘A’ level passes in Mathematics and Physics.
- Requires ND/HND in Electrical Engineering, upper/Lower credit, any of these will go.
Also Read: To See Jamb Cut-off Mark For All Courses. CLICK HERE
Places You Can work With A Degree in Electrical Engineering
Below are the respective places you can work with a degree in Electrical Engineering,
- You can work in Any Telecommunications Company
- You can work as Security and surveillance
- You can work in Fire alarm systems
- Also in Power distribution – both primary and secondary distribution
- You can operate in Power generation, including co-generation and standby systems
- Lighting design and control, including both interior and exterior lighting
- Power conditioning and uninterruptible power supply
- Programmable controllers
- Lighting protection
- Renewable Energy Systems and lots more.
- JAMB Subject Combination & Requirement For Pharmacy For 2020/2021
- Jamb Subject Combination For Biochemistry For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- JAMB And WAEC Subject Combination For Medicine and Surgery 2020/2021
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Law 2020/2021 Academic Session
- JAMB Subject Combination & Requirement For Mass Communication 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination & Requirement For Computer Science 2020/2021
- UNILORIN School Fees For The New Academic Session 2020/2021(All Students)
- Latest JAMB CAPS, How To Login, Accept Or Reject Admission 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination for Political Science 2020/2021 Academic Session
Name Of Universities Offering Electrical Engineering In Nigeria
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Adeleke University Ede (AUE)
- The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Bells University of Technology, Otta
- Caritas University, Enugu
- Covenant University Ota
- The Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Ekiti State University
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Gregory University, Uturu
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- Igbinedion University Okada
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University, Okija
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA)
- Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU)
- Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa (OSUSTECH)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike
- University of Uyo
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTY).
I hope you found this post useful? do well to share this post on any of the social media platforms. Do you have any questions regarding this post? kindly make it known to us via the comment section. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.
Leave a Comment