We will be sharing with you all on the respective Jamb Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering and another requirement which you need to know if you are to study the courses in any of the desired Universities In Nigeria.
Must Read: How To Simply Create JAMB profile On the JAMB Portal 2020/2021
It’s a pleasure we make it known that Mechanical Engineering happens to be one of the most leading courses you can ever think of in Nigeria, which has made many people embark on such a journey to make sure they are grounded in it.
JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering
Applicants who wish to study Mechanical Engineering in any of their desired Universities should make sure that the below subject is complete.
1: Use Of English Language
Post-UTME Requirement For Mechanical Engineering
The candidate should check below the post utme requirement for this sweet course.
In as much as you desire to study the course, you are been expected to have at least five (5) SSC credit passes in
4:English Language and any other Science subject.
Direct Entry Requirement For Mechanical Engineering
Applicants are been expected to have at least two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics respectively.
Furthermore, they will also need an ND upper credit, NCE technical and HND in Mechanical Engineering in other to be considered for admission.
Universities offering Mechanical Engineering in Nigeria
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Adeleke University Ede (AUE)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) with options in: (i) Air conditioning and
- Refrigeration Engineering Tech. (ii) Automotive Engineering Tech. (iii) Industrial and Prod.
- Engr. Tech. (iv) Aeronautical Eng. Technology
- Bayero University, Kano
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Bells University of Technology, Otta
- Caritas University, Enugu
- Covenant University Ota
- Cross River State University of Science & Technology Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin
- Ekiti State University
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Gregory University, Uturu
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- Igbinedion University Okada
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil (KUST)
- Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Landmark University, Omu-Aran
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University, Okija
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA)
- Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU)
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa (OSUSTECH)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTY).
Leave a Comment