JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy – This article is for all those who really wish to study Pharmacy at the university as a course. Pharmacy happens to be one of the most sorts after courses In Nigeria, People who have a passion for human lives are all running into the filed.
On this page, we will be sharing with you some important information that will help you know your respective Jamb subject combination For Pharmacy, Waec Subject Combination, Direct Entry requirement as well. All you need to do now is to kindly read through this article in other not to make any mistake.
JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2020/2021 Session
Candidates should bear it in mind that below are the respective Jamb Subject combination For Pharmacy in Nigeria. Read through to get the full Info.
1: Use Of English Language
Here Are Some Special Consideration For UTME Subjects
Its a pleasure we make it known to all candidates who are aspiring to study Pharmacy in any Nigerian University, they must make sure they include Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English Language in UTME to avoid being denied admission.
Post- UTME Requirement For Pharmacy
Candidates should check below for UTME requirement for Pharmacy as a course in Nigeria
All Candidates must make sure they have at least five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology respectively.
Consideration For O’Level Subjects
- The first on my list is the University of IBADAN (UI) Same as in Medicine and Surgery.
- University of UNILORIN and NDU require the five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Then The University of Uyo requires the five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings.
Direct Entry Requirement For Pharmacy
Candidates should check below for the DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Requirement for PHARMACY;
Students must make sure that they have at least three (3) ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry, Biology/Zoology, and Physics or Mathematics plus UTME requirements in other to be considered worthy.
O’Level Requirements For Pharmacy
Candidates should know the O’level subject combination and requirements which is been needed to study Pharmacy In Nigeria;
Applicants must make sure they obtain Five (5) SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology respectively.
- Latest JAMB CAPS, How To Login, Accept Or Reject Admission 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination & Requirement For Computer Science 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination & Requirement For Mass Communication 2020/2021
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria 2020/2021
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Law 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsuka (UNN) School Fees For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIPORT School Fees For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Universities Offering Pharmacy Course In Nigeria
- BAYERO (BUK)
- IBADAN (UI)
I hope you found this trend interesting? kindly share with friends and family via any of the share media channels. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.
Leave a Comment