Civil Engineering has been one of the most sorts after courses In Nigeria with lots of people entering into the wonderful courses. We will be lecturing you all on the important details which you really need to know if you are to study this course.
It is pleasure we make it known to you you that a civil engineer is responsible for planning and designing a project, furthermore, they also construct the project to the required scale and maintenance of the project.
Its a pleasure we make it known to you that we will be sharing with you on the direct entry requirement, O’Level Requirement, Jamb Subject combination in as much as you so desire to study Civil Engineering in Nigeria.
Direct Entry Requirement for Civil Engineering
Candidates are been expected to have at least (A) Level passes in Physics and Mathematics. Furthermore, they are also required to possess ND/HND upper credit at appropriate levels.
UTME Requirement for Civil Engineering
In other to be considered for admission, applicants are been expected to have at least five (5) SSC credit in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one Science subject respectively.
UTME Subject Combination for Civil Engineering
Make sure you have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics before you can be considered for admission into the school.
WAEC subject combination For Civil Engineering
It’s important we bring it to your notice that before you can be considered for admission, you will be expected to have at least five (5) credit. Also, be rest assured that the subject combination is said to be applicable in NECO AND GCE respectively. Below are the O’Level subjects
- One Science subject
- A trade subject
Universities offering Civil Engineering in Nigeria
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Adeleke University Ede (AUE)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Technology
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Covenant University Ota
- Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin
- Ekiti State University
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- Igbinedion University Okada
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil (KUST)
- Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Landmark University, Omu-Aran
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University, Okija
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTY)
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA)
- Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU)
- Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa (OSUSTECH)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
- Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo.
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.