On this Portal, we will be sharing with you all the respective information regarding Jamb subject combination requirement nursing science. Have it at the back of your mind that the information will really put you up in the right direction and as well keep you away from making mistakes.
As you all know that Nursing happens to be one of the best science courses you should know. You really need to know what it takes in other to study this courses in any of the desired Universities in Nigeria. Below are the Jamb, Waec and Direct Entry requirements for Nursing.
WAEC subject combination for Nursing/Nursing Science
Candidates who desire to study Nursing as a course in Nigeria are been expected to have at least 5 credits on the required WAEC subject combination which is been needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science in Nigeria universities.
Furthermore, bear it in mind that this JAMB Subject combination is also applicable to other O’level exams which includes NECO AND GCE. Below are the O’ level requirement, for Nursing/Nursing Science must include:
JAMB UTME subject combination for Nursing/Nursing Science
All Candidates who want to be admitted into the University in other to study Nursing are been expected to make sure they score 200 and above in the JAMB Exam before they can be considered for admission.
Failure to score over 200 in your Jamb Exams, your admission might be in contention. Below is the Jamb Subject Combination For Nursing/Nursing Science.
- Use Of English Language ( Compulsory)
Direct Entry requirement to study Nursing/Nursing Science
Candidates who desire to be admitted via Direct Entry format must have to make sure that the below requirement re been met. Here is the Direct Entry Requirement for Nursing/ Nursing Science.
1: Nursing Candidates must make sure you have Two ‘A’ level passes from Biology/Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus 3 other ‘O’ level credit pass in Mathematics, Physics, and English Language.
2: Furthermore, You Need an ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language and one Science subjects must also be chosen from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Nursing/Nursing Science, Physiology and Hygiene, Health Science, Further Mathematics and General Science respectively.
List of Universities offering Nursing/Nursing Science in Nigeria
Below are the respective Universities you can study Nursing and Nursing Science in Nigeria. Trust me, you will like any of these below.
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- Igbinedion University Okada
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Madonna University, Okija
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU)
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) (registered nurse only)
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- Achievers University, Owo
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Adeleke University Ede (AUE)
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK)
I hope you found this post interesting, Do well to share this post with friends via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Do you have any questions regarding the above information? do well to get get back to us via the comment box. Stay with us as do all we can to keep you updated.