Economics has been one of the most sort after courses Down here in Nigeria. We will be sharing with you all on on some important details concerning the JAMB and WAEC Subject combination for Economics. Its important we make sure we guide candidates in taking the right decision less they fall.
Before taking the decision to study this course, you ought to make sure that the cut-off mark is been meet. Furthermore, getting to know the school will really help you alot. Stay calm and read down this article, before taking any decision of your own.
JAMB Subject Combination for Economics
Its a pleasure we make it knwon to you candidates that wants to study this courses to make sure you score over 180-200 before you can be considered for admission. Anything less than that will deny you the chance of being admitted. Below are the JAMB Subject Combination;
- Use Of Economics
- Any of Government, History, Lit-In-English, French and CRK/IRK
- English Language is just (Compulsory)
WAEC Subject Required for Economics
Candidates must make sure they have at least a minimum of five (5) credit pass including your course required subjects. Be rest assured that this combination is also been available to NECO, NABTEB, GCE respectively before they can be considered. Below are the waec Subject Combination for Economics;
- Use Of English language
- At least two other subjects from Commerce, Accounting, Government, Lit-in-English, History.
- A trade subject (Not compulsory)
Direct Entry Requirement For Economics
Its understandable that most student will also wants to go via Direct Entry format, well below are the respective requirement.
Candidates such as NCE or Diploma needs to have upper credits in the relevant subjects relating to Economics. Furthermore they need five (5) credits at ‘O’ level result to include English, mathematics, Economics and any two of Government, History, Commerce, Lit-in-Eng, Accounting e.t.c.
list of Universities offering Economics in Nigeria
Below comprises list of Universites offering Economics as a Course In Nigeria. You cna simply make your choice concerning any one you wish to study.
- Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State (FULOKOJA)
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI)
- Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State (FUD)
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
- Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina (UMYU)
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.