Estate Management is such an amazing course you can always get in touch with considering the fact that you have a passion for this course. Trust me that you must be a science student in other to study Estate Management in any of the Nigeria Universities.
It’s important we bring it to your notice that Estate management simply involves property management, surveying, business, and finance. Furthermore, It also has to do with the environment and essentially the subject which is primarily concerned with the valuation and management of land and buildings in the public and private sector respectively.
On this well-constructed page, we will be sharing with you all the important information regarding all you need to know about the course. We will be talking about the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for all those who wish and desire to study the wonderful course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Estate Management
Candidates who want to study this course must make sure they have five (5) credit before they can be allowed to study Estate Management. Be rest assured that these Subject combinations are also applicable to other O’Level Exams such as NECO AND GCE Respectively. Below is the WAEC Subject Combination for Estate Management.
- Use Of English Language
- A trade subject
JAMB UTME Subject Combination for Estate Management
It’s important we make t known to all candidates who want to study Estate Management as a course in Nigeria that thy must make sure they score from 180-200 and above before they can be considered for admission. Trust me, anything less than that may harm your chance of being admitted.
These are JAMB UTME subject combinations (subjects to write in jamb) to study Estate Management In Nigeria Schools.
Direct Entry requirement For Estate Management
Applicants who want to study via Direct Entry form should make sure that they have at least Two A/L passes in Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Biology, and Physics respectively before they can be considered.
list of Universities offering Estate Management in Nigeria
Below is the comprehensive list of Universities offering Estate Management In Nigeria in case you are interested in any of them. You can kindly choose any of these below;
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Auchi Poly degree
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano
- Bells University of Technology, Otta
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Caleb University, Lagos
- Caritas University, Enugu
- Covenant University Ota
- Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Crescent University (CUAB)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Gregory University, Uturu
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu – Osun State
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo
- River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
- Wesley University of Science & Technology, Ondo
I hope you found the post” JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination for Estate Management” this interesting, Do have any question regarding this post? kindly make it known to us via the comment section. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.