The managment of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has officially released their admission list for the new academic session 2020/2021. Know it that it simply contains the respective names of applicants who gained admission into the school.
Please get to know the fact that this information is meant for all those who sat for the MOUAU UTME screening exercise becasue they can ow freely check their names online at MOUAU Admission Portal to know what fait holds for them.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List
- Visit MOUAU Admission Portal @ https://mouauportal.edu.ng/.
- Kindly locate and click on “2020/2021 Admission Commences” to check out your names.
- YOu will have to carefully enter your Jamb Registration Number in space provided
- Click on “OK” in other to access your MOUAU admission status.
MOUAU Candidates Should Note the Following below
1: All MOUAU Applicants must gain admission and also upload their O’Level Result before they can view their admission status on the JAMB Website.
2: All MOUAU Applicants who have gained admission but are YET to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS should make sure they do so urgently and then print out their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions.
3: All MOUAU Applicants who gained Admission should endevour to print their MOUAU Admission letters first of al before they can accept the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
4: All MOUAU Applicants are been expected to pay up the stipulated acceptance fee, and as well present the official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges.
5: All MOUAU Applicants should know that all qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
6: All MOUAU Applicants must make sure they come with the following materials below:-
- They Must Present an Original copy of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- All awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- You are to come with Six Passport size photographs.
- Also Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Comw with a letter of attestation to University from your parents or guardian. They will stand to testify about your way of life.
- Come with the certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Bear it in mind that MOUAU reserves the right to withdraw your admission If you Bridge any of their Rules and regulations.
Read Also: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Further more, you can as well access your MOUAU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Kindly visit Portal @ jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login with you Username and Password into your Jamb profile.
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Clock on ‘Check Admission Status‘ in other to access your MOUAU admission status.
A big congratulations to all those who made it to the MOUAU. Wish you the best of luck. Please do well to share this post with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and Google+.