NOUN Admission List– It’s a pleasure we make it known to you all that the Candidates who are qualified for admission candidates for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the school’s admission list is out for 2020/2021.
This qualified NOUN Certificate in the respective areas such as In Diploma, Undergraduates, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree and Doctor Of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes are all welcomed. Below is the detailed information you need to know.
How To Check NOUN Admission List
2: On the new page, Login to your Jamb Profile with your Username and Password.
3: Do well to type in your required details (SURNAME) and click SEARCH.
You will have to wait for your NOUN Admission STATUS to be confirmed by the portal.
NOUN Applicants should take note of the following;
=> Students should avoid Scammer who poses to give you admission into NOUN, especially when it has not been Published on the NOUN Admission Portal.
=>Be rest assured that this might lead to penalties from the National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos.
=> If you check your admission status, and you have not gained admission, Stay calm and wait for when it will be published.
How to Apply for NOUN Admission Form.
The below steps will really guide you when applying for admission for into the National Open University. Kindly follow the steps to avoid making a mistake.
- navigate the schools Portal @ www.nouonline.net
- On the new page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
- Make sure you select either the Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Note that other programme are not available for now.
- Scroll down to “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left-hand side of the screen)
- Click on Faculty
- Kindly fill in your details in the form provided
- Now check below to view admission criteria
- Please Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed
- Now Click ‘Continue’ button
- Carefully select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
After the above process, Choose the below information;
Once After Your payment
- Perform step 1 to 3
- Click on “Continue After Payment”
- Carefully Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Now Click “Proceed”
- Kindly Fill the Form, but Note that all fields marked with a red star are compulsory.
Once After filling The form
- You have to click “Submit”
- Make sure you Print Admission Letter
- Now you will have to visit the nearest study centre for screening
These are the Payment Format for all NOUN online application forms:
- All Undergraduate Programmes Sold for N5, 000.00 (five thousand nairas only)
- All Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Sold for Programmes N7, 500.00 (Seven thousand five hundred nairas only).
- For Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes sold for N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only).
A Big congratulations to all those who gained admission into NOUN, I wish you all the best. I hope you found this post interesting, Do well to share this post with family and friends via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram and lots more. Stay with us as we keep you updated.