UNIPORT Direct Entry Form has been one of the most searched articles on the internet, hence student really wants to go to school. Some might have had a hard time trying to seat for JAMB, Now they really want to go straight and obtain the respective forms by themselves.
It’s a pleasure we make it known to you all that candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission are been expected to apply for screening by logging in to the University website via URL @ www.uniport.edu.ng in other to carefully complete a Form online.
Following information you are to provide;
1) There Names
(2) The Course They Intend to study
(3) Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
(4) Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
(5) Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
DATE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION: Monday, 1st July 2021 – Tuesday, 20th August 2021.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form
Below are the simple steps by which you can simply Apply for Uniport Direct entry form. Make sure you follow the steps in other to avoid mistakes.
2: Also Kindly Print out Payment Slip
3: Use any of the banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) in other to make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
4: After payment, kindly obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
6: Kindly complete the Form online as requested.
7: After that, you will have to kindly upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
8:You will have to go to Admissions Office in other to submit the photocopy of the document of JAMB Slip, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB, and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable.
If you don’t want to go through such stress, you can simply Mail the documents by courier to The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2020
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2021.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to email@example.com
- For More info, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms. Do you have any questions regarding this post? make it known to us via the comment session below. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.