UNIZIK Admission List– This is to announce to all Candidates that the Unizik Admission List For the New Academic Session of 2020/2021 has been released.
This goes to you all that Student who Applied to The University Of Nnamdi Azikiwe and also Participated in the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to check their Result Online.
How to Check UNIZIK First Batch Admission List.
It’s a pleasure we make it known to you all that at candidates can now check their Admission List via JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Portal.
Good news to all those interested, they can now simply check their Unizik Admission Status on the school Portal in as much as you so desire. Below are the quick ways you can check your admission list with.
- Applicants are been expected to visit Admission Portal via clicking HERE.
- Carefully fill in your Username and Your Password in the space provided
- Sign In
- On the Admission Status, click on to Check Admission Status.
- Simply follow the steps on the screen to check your admission status.
How to Accept/Reject your 2020/2021 Admission on JAMB caps
1. Kindly visits http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ to access your Profile
2. On the page, click on “Check 2020/2021 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
3. Click on this “Check 2020/2021 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS ” which will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
4. After you must have clicked the “Check 2020/2021 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, A page showing your admission details will appear.
5. Note if admitted, You either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission.
Unizik Applicants are expected to take note of the following
1: All applicants are been expected to adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification. Also, note that you can reschedule.
Note that Your Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8 AM TO 4 PM)
2: Candidates are been expected to do their PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, to avoid admission termination
3: Note that Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
4: Candidates can freely delete any course they registered before the commencement of the first-semester examination
5: Also make sure that you get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
6: Make sure you submit your JAMB Printout to the head of your Department.
I hope you liked this post? do well to share this post with family and friends on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and lots more. Stay with us as we keep you updated.