This is to inform All University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Of the newly released program of events for the Sandwich Programme for 2020 contact. Hence, All aplicants aare expected to follow the simple guide on how it been arrenged in the Table.
As you all know that UNN happens to be a federal university which is been located in Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. The Large University was said to be founded by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1955 and was formally opened on 7 October 1960.
Know it also that the amazing school has four campuses namely, Nsukka, Enugu, and Ituku-Ozalla – and all of them been located in Enugu State and Aba campus in Abia State.
- Monday 13 – Arrival of freshmen/ continuing students
- Tuesday 14 – Registration begins
- Monday 20 – Lectures begin
- Tuesday 28 – Registration ends
- Friday 07 – Matriculation and Orientation
- Monday 17 – Thursday 20 › Annual Conference
- Saturday 05 – Lectures end
- Monday 07 – Revision begins
- Friday 12 – Revision ends
- Monday 14 – Examinations begin
- Wednesday 30 – Examinations end
- Friday 02 – Students vacate the campus
SUMMARY FOR THE SESSION
- Lectures – 06 weeks + 4days
- Revisions – 01 week
- Examinations – 02 weeks + 2days
- TOTAL – 09 weeks + 6 days
I hope you liked this, do well to share online via any of the social media platforms. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.