UNN has released its second batch Admission list for the new academic session come 2020/2021. Be rest assured that you can simply make use of the UNN Portal in checking if your name is been listed. So, therefore, On thid page, we will be shring with you all on the latest information concerning the unn second batch admission list.
How to Check the UNN Supplementary Admission List
Follow the below steps in checking out your UNN Admission list for the 2020 session.
- UNN Applicants is to navigate to the School’s Portal via UNN Admission Portal
- Choose “undergraduate” On the new page
- Kindly select 2020-2021 In a session Provided
- Carefully enter your Jamb Registration Number and submit.
NOTE: Any UNN Candidates that have been giving admission will have access to his or Her Course and other important details.
On the other hand, If you have niot been admitted, you will see ths message like ” The Reg No is not found in the 2020-2021 Admission list for UNDERGRADUATE students“
How to check your UNN admission status 2020/2021
Below are the simple steps you will have to follow when checking your admission status In Unn. Kindly read through.
- Simply visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- With your Username and Password, kindly login to your Jamb profile.
- Locate the “Check Admission Status” tab and click on it
- You will now click on “Admission Status“.
- Click on “Check admission status” or
- Furthermore, click on Access my CAPS.
- Make sure you click on the three-dotted line at the top right corner of your browser
- Then click on admission status
- On the new page, you will either see “Admission in progress check back later”, or you can also see NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you have been admitted, By seeing CONGRATULATIONS…, Kindly accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
On the other hand, if you see “Admission in progress”, You will have to wait patiently a check back in a few days or weeks. Furthermore, if you have not been admitted, you have no worries at all because there is still hope for you. Don’t stop trying, Push on.
I hope you found this post interesting? do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media such as Google +, WhatsApp, Facebook and lots more.
Do you have any questions regarding this post? kindly drop your views in the comment section below. Kindly stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.