All WAEC GCE Applicants are been expected to know that the WAEC GCE Result Is Out, and they can simply check out their performance here online. This Information is said to be meant for all those candidates who took part in the 2021/2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates.
Must Read: How To Upload O’Level NECO & WAEC Result On JAMB Portal 2021/2022
Steps On How to Check WAEC GCE Result
- All Candidates are expected to visit Portal via www.waecdirect.org.
- Now you will have to carefully enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
- On the new page, Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2021
- Kindly select the Type of Examination
- Carefully enter the Card Serial Number which is been found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Now Put in your Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Finally, Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Also Read: How To Check If Your O’level Result Was Successfully Uploaded On JAMB CAPS 2021/2022
How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS
Below are the simple steps you ought to follow if you wish and desire to check out your result via SMS Method.
It will look like, WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers). Are you still confused? For more eg; WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013.
After you must have carefully folowed the above mentioned format, you will have to patiently wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS for a Fee of N30 Only
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms Such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.
Leave a Comment